Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Project 6 proposals

First proposal

       Making cake. I will show the process of making a cake and the end result of the cake being decorated and ready to eat. I feel there’s a lot of things I could do with this.  Some ideas for this would be showing all of my ingredients then shot of freeze motion with the eggs dropping into the batter or anything freeze motion of the batter spraying off the mixer.  Placing the mixture into a pan and into the oven I will shoot from different POVs.

Sample shots.






Second proposal


    A morning routine. With this I will experiment with light and shadow and POV.  First a morning stretch in bed. Followed by a shower and brushing teeth, this is where I will get creative with POV. And then a change of clothes. To follow that a morning work out outside, this is where I will experiment with light and shadow. Possibly just A picture of the shadow running, or include the shadow with the runner. Then breakfast, spreading some butter on toast and pouring some water I will incorporate freeze motion.


Sample shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment